Make Online Reservation
Bagh Sarai Resorts
- Standalone property in the Jungle
- Nature's walk and bird watching in the Jungle
- Open to sky African style dining area with separate private seating arrangement
- Private living zone for in house guests
- Private Bungalows for stay with peace and wildlife around.
- Private Bungalows for stay with peace in the wilderness
- A pivotal position for all Game Zones
- - Magdhi Zone 5 minutes from Bagh Sarai
- - Khitauli Zone 10 minutes from Bagh Sarai
- - Tala Zone 30 minutes from Bagh Sarai
- - Buffer Zone 5 minutes from Bagh Sarai
Bandhavgarh is spread across Vindhya hills in Madhya Pradesh, consists of a core area of 105 sq km and a buffer area of approximately 400 sq km. Topography varies between steep ridges, undulating forest and open meadows. Bandhavgarh is home to the Royal Bengal Tigers. The density of Tiger population at Bandhavgarh is the highest known in India.Read more
A truly eco-conscious wildlife project, uniting conservation, communities and sustainable tourism.